Pages

7.09.2008

polar bear!


Matt and Jason just did their first Polar Bear of the summer-- Matt jumped in the cold lake this morning, and then I helped Jason jump in after him. I couldn't see Jason's face, but those watching said his eyes got really big when his feet touched the water! Matt just bought Jason a life jacket, so he wore that-- and, luckily, only his legs got wet.
Just thought I'd share the fun adventure that has already taken place today-- before 8:30am!

4 comments:

SJT said...

Is Jason going to keep doing it so he gets in the club? :)

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

So.. the question is... did Sandra get wet?

Glad you all got an enthusiastic/terrifying/invigorating start to the day. And thank you, always, for sharing.

Anonymous said...

sandra...how do you find the time to keep your blog updated, spend time with your family and friends, and attend to all your duties at miniwanca....i love it...you're super sandra as always...such a wonderful person my sandra...whom i miss....looks like the summer is treating you well...keep at it girl, i'll try to get a package sent your way sometime..little jason is growing up, look at him he's so adorable and is always wearing a smile just like his mommy and daddy. well, best be going, miss you and love you...enjoy the rest of your summer! Holly :)

Jenn said...

WOW! I don't think you will ever catch me joining any Polar Bear clubs. EEEK! Cute shirt tho. It sounds like you all are just having the best summer! Hooray!