we met up with the group and headed to the beach- it was super crowded, very different from the quieter beaches up here by us. but Jason loves the sand and the water, though it was a bit chilly.
here is a picture of Jason immediately after the afternoon at the beach:

and here is Jason about 5 minutes later:

we then drove up to Pentwater for dinner at a restaurant that overlooked the water. and walked around the cute downtown street where they have this great toy store, which Jason quickly found exciting--
5 comments:
CIY conference. What does CIY stand for?
Hope College. That is your cousin Tara and her dad's alma mater.
Glad to see Jason transitioning from happy to sleeping with such ease!
Nanee
Of course you loved Holland ... I mean who wouldn't?
Funny thing is you may have passed Megan walking downtown. She was staying with my parents last week and spend a good deal of time downtown in her stroller! How crazy when our worlds collide. :)
Happy to hear that you are enjoying the summer in Michigan. We are living vicariously through your stories.
Jillian
i went to Holland for a Junior Civitan conference at Hope when I was in High School. I loved it there! FUN!
I am jealous of your beach time!
dang ... my wife beat me to the post, but who WOULDN'T enjoy downtown Holland. I'm headed there next weekend myself for some R&R.
Glad the summer is going so well for you guys. We need to get together again when you're back to fill us in on the next development phase.
Post a Comment