- I was sick 2 days last week and had to call off work which I hated doing since it was the 2nd to last time to see my clients at school.
- Matt was able to take Jason to our swimming class which is fun that he was able to have that experience, too.
- I got to celebrate my bday with my high school youth group girls. and Matt bought me lots of flowers and made a delicious cake for us!
- and we just finished up one of the first commitment-free weekends we have had in a while.
- oh, and I think Jason is finally entering the stage of having little crying tantrums when he doesn't get something he wants. up until now he has been pretty flexible and can still be easily distracted. but the past day or so he has had minor meltdowns when he is re-directed. so its either a new stage, or he just hasn't been feeling well either- which could also be the case.
2 1/2 weeks until we are packed up and heading to Michigan for the summer!
4 comments:
Um. Are you going to be posting updates while you are gone this summer? How else are we going to keep up with little Jason growing like a weed?
FYI: that photo of Jason reading on the Elmo chair is actually phase 1 of potty-training. He's a natural.
Jason is so cute in every picture!
Hey, I found you guys! Didn't know you were blogging... its great to see pictures of you guys, especially of Jason.
Post a Comment