Jason is sick with a runny nose, one eye that constantly has a stream of tears dripping down, lots of sneezes, and a horrible dry cough. poor kid- all he wants to do is be held and sleep. I had to take off from work yesterday because I didn't feel comfortable sending him to the babysitter's.
Matt and I are all set to begin bathroom painting this evening- I'll let you know how that goes!
I still think my new nephew is just the cutest baby- he sleeps GREAT day and night... Susan actually has to wake him up at night to feed him! this is amazing to me, as Jason almost always seemed to be awake and fussy... for 3 MONTHS straight!
Matt and I are all set to begin bathroom painting this evening- I'll let you know how that goes!
I still think my new nephew is just the cutest baby- he sleeps GREAT day and night... Susan actually has to wake him up at night to feed him! this is amazing to me, as Jason almost always seemed to be awake and fussy... for 3 MONTHS straight!
and just because I thought it would be fun--
here is a picture of Sean at his first Dr. appt... and Jason at his...:
here is a picture of Sean at his first Dr. appt... and Jason at his...:
Yeah for cousins!other random tidbits of news-- Jason inherited an Elmo chair from his Cincinnati cousins:
- Luckily, we figured out how to turn off the crazy Elmo laugh that goes on and on and on and on when someone is sitting on it... or touches it... or walks near it... or breathes in the same room as it....
2 comments:
I love the cousin pictures. That is way fun! :) Looks like Jason loves that Elmo chair and is enjoying it!
"when someone is sitting on it... or touches it... or walks near it... or breathes in the same room as it...."
hehehe...... elmo's voice is enough to drive someone insane.
Jason is one beautiful kid!
Post a Comment