Pages

1.07.2008

wobbley

he did it!
Jason finally took his first wobbley steps- not holding on to anything, moving in a forward direction. and, as you can tell, he seems very happy about the applause, cheers and attention this gets him. he's pretty fast now with his cruising along walls and furniture, so I predict that in the next few days he will be feeling more confident about this new found freedom to move unassisted.

please take note of the blue thing in his hand-- he inherited a tool set and workshop from his cousins. he has become very attached to this blue plastic nail-screw and loudly protests when someone takes this away from him. when he drops it or I move it away, he will look all over the room for it-- kinda funny! but, not so funny when he starts to whine and whimper when I don't give it back right away. I am learning the art of distraction, though-- so hopefully this won't become a continued problem.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jason! Sense of self and power will continue to develop when you can navigate completely on your own.

Sandra, I have a copy of your "current read" as well.

Miss you guys.

Deb said...

Way to go Jason!

SJT said...

YEA! Did he take a few steps then sit down or was he at his destination after a few steps? That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Clutter Cutter said...

Welcome to the walking club J! We'll look forward to running and jumping with you on our next get together! :) Your pal, Henry

Ryan and Kim said...

awwww what a big boy!