Pages

1.02.2008

Christmas Day

hello everyone!
due to my lack of blogging in the last couple weeks, my current plan is to update you all on our Winter Break adventures a little at a time. that way I won't feel so overwhelmed and, therefore, I will be more likely to actually follow-through and keep posting!

so, let's start with Christmas Day!

-- the boys were up and ready to go about 8am, which is actually sleeping in for us!
















-- Jason seemed to enjoy tearing the paper and was happy to be doing something a little out of the normal morning routine! he got 2 presents from us: pajamas (because he needed them and I am a weird mom like that) and a soft soccer ball (from IKEA!). we figured he would be well gifted by the rest of the family, so did not feel the need to go crazy toy shopping.

and we were right!
Jason got an awesome little scooter/walker, which he uses to walk really fast and zooms himself around the house. he got very cute clothes, a stuffed puppy that helps to teach body parts (eyes, ears, tummy, etc.), wonderful rattle shakers, and lots more!

and this was just the first day of gifting-- there are 4 more to come!
stay tuned...

p.s. if you want to be reminded of how old Jason is, I moved the birthday counter to the bottom of the blog page. just FYI.

1 comment:

SJT said...

Yea! I can't wait to see more pictures even though I was just with him. :)