I definitely needed a bit of a break from blogging. but, don't worry-- I am still committed to writing on here, posting pictures, etc. to keep all of my friends and family updated on the von george family.
now that I have been blogging more frequently, and looking at other people's blogs more often, I wish that Blogger had cooler template backgrounds. I found a few sites where you can buy a fun background-- no thank you! and I think there are a few other places that have them... but sometimes my stuff gets messed up when I use other sites. so I wish Blogger would just add to their options! if anyone knows of any good sites or ways to make the blog look better, please let me know!
------------------------
my little boy has returned to his happy, smiley self! YEAH!

there is less whining and high pitched "singing." I think part of this change may be that the kid is almost ready to walk on his own! today, he successfully "cruised" around the entire family room and into the kitchen standing up. for those who don't know (and I didn't until about 2 months ago) "cruising" means walking while holding onto walls, furniture, or anything else at baby height level. in the past, he would stand up and cruise a little... then resort back to crawling. but in the past few days, he seems to like being on his feet more often than his knees. I have no idea how long this stage will continue, but I have to guess that sometime relatively soon he will be off on his own! yikes! scary, sad and exciting all at the same time!



snow is reportedly on its way here- so Jason may see his first snow tomorrow! it would be great if Matt would get a snow day off of school, then we could all go play in the snow!
4 comments:
Maybe he'll be walking by his first birthday! I'm glad you had such a fun day today! :)
I was thinking the same thing. I see a lot more teeth. How many does he have?
i use pyzam.com but you have to redo all the stuff on the side bar so i got sick of that!! i LOVE the noisy farm book!
i love the flannel jammies! he is so cute.
Post a Comment