-- visiting our cousins and their new little baby. he is adorable! and pretty much slept the whole time we were there.
-- we are selling our car. if you know anyone who would be interested, let me know!
-- we finally got another baby gate. life is SO much more positive now that I don't have to spend so much time re-directing Jason.
-- again, the more basic the toys- the better! Jason's fun with a bowl this morning:
(notice the red mark on his forehead? that was from the bowl hitting him when he got it off the shelf! I guess he didn't mind too much...)
6 comments:
Quite the patient man with a heart that considers others point of view, even when wet and cold! I thank God that he decided to join our family and serves as a servant leader not only in his own nuclear family, but in broader circles as well.
It makes you realize just how much Jason has grown when you see him next to newborn Landon. What a beautiful baby that Jill and David have; hopefully they'll be good bloggers like you are so we who live in another state can watch him grow up, too.
Great Aunt Vicki
Wow, Matt IS an awesome dad and husband, and Jason doesn't seem to bent out of shape about the fence by the stairs.
I love the daddy pictures. I can't wait to see leo and david--it still hasn't really hit me that my big brothers a dad!
I still have not gotten mail from you... sad. :( Can't wait to see you next week though! yea! :)
Post a Comment