Pages

11.19.2007

smile.

reasons I have smiled in the past few days:
(there are lots, but these are just a few...)

- Danielle bought me a Gingerbread Latte on the drive home from PA!
- hearing Christmas music on the way home from work tonight
- my awesome husband encouraged me to actually rest on Sunday and told me not to do all of the 50 things I have on my "to-do" list. we watched the Bengals lose- again.
- thinking about being home in STL with my family for 5 days!
- Chipotle opened up down the street from us!
- listening to a Nickel Creek CD over the weekend
- finding out that our little family may be spending all summer on Lake Michigan!
- getting RSVPs to my upcoming Southern Living party
- watching my son crawl around everywhere
- buying a new duvet cover at Ikea
- finding our previously lost nalgene bottle with the little spout.
- knowing I don't have to go to work for a whole week!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAAAY for all these wonderful things! I love NaBloPoMo!

Love the duvet.
Love the new Chipotle.

I meant to RSVP for the party...will go make sure that I did...