Pages

11.14.2007

random sources of fun.


despite his teeth trying really, really hard to pop through and causing some serious discomfort... Jason is finding very interesting and random sources of happiness. today I captured 2 such moments:

-- note the sock in his left hand.
he kept waving his arm up and down while holding onto the sock. I had no idea socks were so great!



- and, here, note that his right hand is holding a pen. yes, that's right- an ink pen. I promise, it did have the cap on it! he was having such a fun time crawling around while also holding the pen that I didn't have the heart to take it away. plus, I feel like I was saying "no" all day to him anyways for trying to get over to those darn stairs! so, I let this one slide.



the rest of the day was quickly filled with grocery shopping, making white chicken chili, cookie dough and hot apple cider for my high school girls, a brief walk down the street (it was 65 degrees out!), and a bath for Jason.

tomorrow is my 14- hour work day, so I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

the sock thing is adorable.