I have yet to take any pictures over this holiday break, so I'm stuck with blogging good ol' fashioned words:
we are in the middle of a wonderful vacation-- still a whole day left tomorrow! yesterday the whole family went out in the 35 degree weather to watch most of the family run in the Turkey Trot 5K. Jason, my sister and I watched in the cold... and cheered on the runners! (you can see a picture on my sister's blog.) we came home, watched the Thanksgiving Day parade AND the National Dog Show on tv, played a game of Apples to Apples, and then ate a great turkey meal! (well, this is what most of us did... my mom cooked all day!)
today we went to my sister's house to see my new-baby-on-the-way nephew's room and went to a nearby little baby store-- where my mom bought us our Christmas present- 20 % off! went out to eat, Jason was exhausted, came home and all took naps. Matt, Jason and I went out to the mall for a bit, just for something to do, and now we are about to eat leftovers!
looking forward to another day of vacation tomorrow!!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving, and also very impressed with your daily blogging. Yay!!
Post a Comment