Pages

11.28.2007

a long day of work.

phew!
we are officially taking a break from quilting-- we worked ALL day... and still have a long way to go. but I am feeling really good and confident about how this will (hopefully) turn out.

aside from the sewing endeavors, Jason has become a screechy/whiny little boy. he is VERY vocal-- if I do not hear some noise coming out of his mouth, I know that he has found something he probably shouldn't have... or he is doing something he probably shouldn't be doing. and he is just smart enough to think that if he is quiet, I might not catch on as quickly. he has learned that he can screech really, really loud-- so now he does this with every emotion he is feeling: happy, annoyed, silly, frustrated. no matter what, we get the high pitched squeel- sometimes with a smile, more often with a big pouty mouth.
I was thinking this new loud Jason emerged because of his teeth coming in. but now I am not so sure- because the 4th tooth finally popped through. so now I am thinking this might just be Jason's little personality forming-- uh oh! yet, with these same thoughts-- I am reminded that once upon a time, when Jason was really little, I thought he was going to ALWAYS cry and ALWAYS wake up at night and NEVER take naps. and all of that has changed. so I am trying to convince myself that these screaming days may change, too.

my sister Susan is watching Jason all day tomorrow-- let's hope he is quieter for her!

No comments: