Pages

11.25.2007

home.

we're home!
Jason cried- I mean, screamed- for the last hour. maybe it was his tooth that has yet to pop through... or maybe he was hungry.. or tired of sitting in the car. in any case, we are home. making grocery lists, unpacking. well, here I am blogging. I quickly changed the blog layout to help get me in the Christmas decorating mindset-- getting out decorations is about 10th on my To-Do list for the week.
my sister comes tomorrow to visit for the whole week- YEAH!

2 comments:

SJT said...

I can't wait to get there tomorrow! Jason's age chart is wrong. I don't think he's 6 months anymore. :)

Heidi said...

At least Thanksgiving is sort of early this year, so you have plenty of time to get your decorations up and still have time to enjoy them. Glad you guys had a good trip.