Pages

11.16.2007

happy tooth day- finally!

- Jason's tooth has finally come through- YEAH!

- I just joined Facebook. I thought I was cool to finally join MySpace. now I find out that isn't cool anymore- and I need to join Facebook to be cool. goodness, I can't keep up!

- note the other random "toy" Jason found yesterday and today- a wrapping paper tube!

- I'm off to pack and get ready for our road trip. Matt was nice enough to get a book on CD for us, as Danielle's voice is scratchy, her throat is sore and she has to sing tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Jason is getting!
soooo cute! I miss you guys!

Erin said...

you are correct that the facebook is the way to go. and now you will have to find me on there or send me your info so we can be facebook friends.