Pages

9.13.2007

happy toothday!

today is Jason's first Toothday!
yep, that's right-- tooth #1 has arrived. most babies get their teeth a lot earlier than Jason did, but he's definitely got them coming now! and, thankfully, we have not noticed too much extra whining or fussing or crying. so we are either (a) really used to a whiny baby, (b) he isn't feeling much pain, (c) I am just not very "in-tune" with what all is going on with my little guy or (d) he is a tough cookie and handling the whole thing really well! I like to think (b) and (d) are the true answers!

other fun life updates--
-- the painting of the dining room is not going so well. I don't like how the whole thing turned out, but I have no idea what to do or what I want it to look like now. grrrr... as of this moment, I am thinking about a lighter brown or lighter something on top. I might have to do some paint mixing. aggravating, though, to not know what I want!











-- he finally made it through the box!


-- we'll keep you all posted on the incoming teeth... as I am sure you are all so excited for those updates! just kidding- but I DO appreciate you all for reading up on our blog. its fun to be able to share these days and moments with everyone.. and to keep it all documented. thank you!!

3 comments:

SJT said...

Jason looks cute going through the box! He looks like hes really having fun!

Heidi said...

Happy Toothday Jason!

Erin said...

hang in there on the painting. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the right color.

Yay for teeth!!