sorry for the blog-posting delay this week... as we are getting adjusted to our new schedule, I am having to re-assign the times I get to do all the things I want to get done (such as blogging!).

so, today, I thought I would give some more updates-- just to catch everyone up to speed on changes and new adventures at our home...

-- unlimited hours of Jason and Dad time is sadly coming to an end. Matt is already back to work- setting up his classroom, getting his brain back into school-mode. plus, taking grad school classes! I think this is going to be a pretty intense year for him. so, hopefully life on the home-front will stay nice and calm, so he can have a refuge from all the hard work!
-- on a side note, Jason is turning out to be a great eater! he is allowed to eat any table food that we can mush up. last night I blended up enchiladas for him (minus the tortilla)-- and Matt reports that he loved it! I was at work, so I missed out on the adventure-- but I felt so happy knowing that he liked my food!

-- Jason was able to go swimming again this week... this time with the church youth group. as you can see from the picture, there were lots of kids in the pool-- Matt had to limit the amount

of swim time, so Jason wouldn't get too overwhelmed!
-- in other fun news, one of the girls in my high school Life Group is going to be baptized this week: YEAH Crystal!
-- and, finally- for today: (I actually have lots more to blog about, but I will save those thoughts for future entries) -- photo updates of Jason on his knees and crawling about! he is a mover!

3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of little Jason. He's so cute!
I hope you're not dreading school too much Matt!
I'm glad you guys are back from camping and stuff-I missed all of the Jason updates. He's so smiley!
cuteness!!!
Post a Comment