Pages

8.21.2007

basement treasures

so, we have this box of toys in the basement from matt's sister-- and I have been slowly bringing some of them up into the playroom for Jason. we have not really used any big noise-making toys or exer-saucer type of contraptions for him, as he has seemed more than content to crawl and sit and explore with little help or need of fancy gadgets. however....




yesterday I was attempting to clean the basement and came across this "step and play" piano thing-- as shown in the pictures. so I brought it up-- and the great thing is that it doesn't work! it doesn't make sounds.. so the piano aspect is lost, but he really loves being independent in his ability to stand and "walk" around and chew on things while standing. as you can tell, he had a great time!

-- today we are off to help Matt get his room put-together for classes to start next week!

5 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

oh my gosh - i love that cheesy grin!

Erin said...

he is seriously one happy guy! love this!!

SJT said...

I almost bought these cute animal wall hangings for Jason but figured he had his room pretty well established already. :)

Megan said...

He is such a cutie! I was bummed to hear that you're transitioning back up to Clovernook. We'll miss him in the nursery!

Ryan and Kim said...

thanks for the sympathy! i think i'm going to start leaving the house and let ryan put her to bed, he's better w/the screaming. i'm also going to try the teething tablets again now that i actually know she's teething! but they put her out SO fast i'm afraid i'm drugging her. sigh, the guilt/unsure-ness of being a first time mommy :(