Pages

6.04.2007

UPDATE!

UPDATE!
thanks to all who voted for Jason's next pair of shoes.

the final results:
Monkeys= 5!
Frogs= 2
Dinosaurs= 2
Airplanes= 1

thanks to my friend Claire's suggestion, I have been looking on eBay. and I just found a pair of Monkey shoes on eBay that are BLUE! so... I am going to try to get those-- I REALLY HOPE I can get them! because then I get the best of the color and the cute monkeys. (so, none of you go out there and try to steal them from me on eBay now!) the bidding closes on Sunday, so I will keep you all updated!





-- my mom and sister are on their way to Cincinnati right now to visit for a few days! we are SO excited-- and we have been telling Jason all weekend that they are coming. so he is taking a good nap right now so he will be well rested for their arrival! now, I'm off to do a little more cleaning and grocery list making. updates to come!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

The blue monkey shoes make me very happy.

Jenn said...

UM, BUMMER. I somehow didn't check your blog until last night (what is wrong with me?) and I MISSED THE VOTE. I would have voted for the monkeys, but seriously, i want my voice to count, ya know?

Good luck with finding them on eBay. Justin and I are quite fond of eBay. You can find some great deals!

And YAY for family coming to visit!

Anonymous said...

sandra--have fun with your mom and sis! say hello to them from us. hard to believe we were with you a year ago right now! much has changed since then, huh? gotta run--baby's crying. enjoy your time! love, jen