
my cousin, Pete Ohs (director of Jason's monthly videos), is officially famous! he was always famous and awesome and talented to us, but now other people have publically recognized this, as well. he is a 2-time Emmy Award winner!
he won in 2 categories:

- "Advanced Media-Arts/Entertainment" for a video from his music blog, The Anchor Center.
- "Human Interest-Program" for a one hour tv special for the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
Okay, so it wasn't the Emmy awards in California-- but it was for the 43rd Annual Midwestern Regional Emmy Awards. and that is just as real as the ones we see on tv (maybe even MORE real!!)!
here was his quote to DePauw University (where we both went to college): "It was a really fun night. We had chicken and salmon for dinner. I ate the chicken. And they had a salsa band too. Then I won two Emmys. I really can't complain."
You gotta love this guy! WE DO!
3 comments:
YEA FOR PETE!! HE'S AWSOME! :)
Oh my gosh, is he cute.
It must be that SAE fraternal bond that helped inspire him to be the success he is. Phi Alpha Brother Pete.
In all seriousness, that is an awesome accomplishment. I had no idea that when i watched Sandra tell me about her water breaking on video i was watching an emmy-award winner at work.
Post a Comment