to re-cap the animal week visually:
- Jason and Aunt Susan with the smelly penguins! Jason loved watching them, but they sure did stink. we read that they actually lay in guano for some reason.. I forget why. you can tell Susan does NOT like them all that much!
-- Jason getting a sloppy, wet kiss from Sarge!
- MONKEYS!
and what a great week we had!
now, vacation from work is over for me-- and just beginning for Matt. I start back to work full-time on Monday... this will be an adjustment, for sure!
until later...
now, vacation from work is over for me-- and just beginning for Matt. I start back to work full-time on Monday... this will be an adjustment, for sure!
until later...
4 comments:
Thanks for that lovely picture of me! But Jason sure does look cute with Sarge. :)
whoa. for a minute, i didn't realise that monkey was behind the glass. and i was really starting to wonder what the vonGeorges were thinking... :)
The monkey is all, "Good day, sir-how do you do?"
full time next week! yipes!
You will be great I'm sure.
P.S. I would LOVE to bring over lunch sometime on one of the days you and jason are at home! We should talk soon.
Post a Comment