Pages

6.01.2007

5 months old today!

it's hard to believe... but Jason is yet another month older:
5 months old Today!

-- he is getting stronger every day, getting heavier every day (he now weighs 14 1/2 lbs!), becoming more independent every day, and getting lots of love every day!

-- his feet are now barely able to fit into his 0-6 month shoes... so we are going to have to look into getting him a new pair here in the next week or so. I will say that the only shoes we have found that fit his feet and stay on his feet are a brand called Robeez. they are a little more expensive than baby shoes probably should be-- but they are so cute and really the best ones we have found. so, now comes the fun of picking out which ones to get-- because, as I said, they are ALL so cute! (the ones he has right now are the airplanes.)



here are my top favorites, thus far:










there are about 20 other options at the website, too. I think I like ones with light blue the best because those match best with most of his clothes-- but the little monkeys are just SO cute!

so- let's have a vote! which ones do YOU like best??

11 comments:

SJT said...

i vote for dinosaurs

sarah cool said...

I like the dinos!!

Amyk said...

Sandra, I personally like the monkeys b/c that's what my kids have! People are always commenting on how cute they are. We like the Robeez too--they stay on their feet and good for learning to walk. I know that Target also carries an imitation Robeez for a fraction of the cost.
Amy K.

Claire said...

Hey!

I love the monkey ones!

My sister bought some for her son (super-cute sailboat ones) on ebay for a lot less expensive. They were brand new, and still in the packaging, I think.

Claire

Ryan and Kim said...

I vote for monkeys!!

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

I really like the monkeys, but the blue and green may be a better fashion choice with Jason's clothes. So... then my vote is ribbet, ribbet.
Nanee

Heidi said...

MONKEYS!!

SJT said...

When is the last chance to vote? Are you going with the most popular or just whatever you decide? I'll get Sam to vote too if the voting is staying open awhile longer.

sandra mae said...

yes- voting is STILL open! we'll probably look into getting them this next week, so keep the votes coming!

Anonymous said...

i like the frogs.
ribbit.

btw, is that Redemption series good? maybe I should start it... in my free time. :) have you ever read francine rivers? great christian/historical fiction author. is karen kingsbury like that?

sandra mae said...

hey jen--
yes, I really like the Redemption series. they are super fast reads, nothing too deep or time consuming. I have been recommended to read Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion series a few times now... but I have yet to get to that. maybe for my next book!