Pages

5.20.2007

fun with friends

Jason says "HELLO!" to everyone:
it's Sunday evening and we just said good-bye to our friend, Sarah, who came to visit.

Friday, we met up with our friend Annie and Will's family. Jason got to meet Trinity, who is 3 months old-- and they were smiling lots at each other-- it was cute! no pictures, though- sorry.

Saturday, we spent the morning clearing out the weeds and ivy plants next to our addition. our neighbor had a professional company come and take down all of the vines on her side of the fence-- so we figured we should take this opportunity to clean up our side.




then, I went to buy flowers for the yard! my AWESOME mom gave me some $$ for my birthday specifically for flowers-- Thanks Mom! so I got to plant flowers while the boys were out and about running errands.





today, we went to church. Sarah and I worked on planning stuff for camp, Matt got Jason down for a 2 hour nap (yeah Dad!), we watched the movie "Happy Feet" (which is kinda weird, by the way), ate white chicken chili, played outside for a little while (Jason in the playpen-- which seems kinda like a jail to me) and now we are all resting a bit. I am about to head over to a Finneytown Civic Association meeting-- just to see what its like... and, you know, to be a little more community involved.

all in all, a happy and smiley weekend.

2 comments:

SJT said...

Yea for beautiful flowers! I think I am going to have to buy a different kind for my front cause they are getting burnt up with all the sun we get in the afternoon on them. Oh well. Jason looks so cute in all the pictures! I love that he was reaching for the camera. :)

Anonymous said...

sandra--you're gonna come to love the "jail" someday! abby grace is so adventurous and thinks only outside the box... therefore, i like anything that locks her up and keeps her in one spot. :) jason does look adorable and i love the flowers. we planted veggie seeds in december (planting season here) and have had a delicious crop of green beans and carrots so far. a fun learning experience for both me and the kids. now, what do i do with tons of carrots?! i'll serve them this friday. :) by the way-i love to know what you're up to daily. so fun. love, jen