Pages

4.15.2007

we are back!

we are back!
after spending the previous Easter weekend with relatives, traveling 8 hours to Pennyslvania, meeting lots more relatives, and driving 11 hours back (with a short stop to meet new baby friends in Pittsburgh)-- I can officially say that Jason is a trooper! he was pretty flexible with the changes in routine, took naps in new places, got used to being carried in and out of the car, and had many smiles amidst it all! I will say, though, that he seemed VERY happy to be back in our house-- he was all smiley and excited when we arrived back home. he even settled back into his routine of 11 hours of sleep at night! you know we love that!

I will update this page in the next few days with details of the past week...

but, for now, I will leave you all with this priceless photo of Jason meeting the Easter bunny for the first time. yikes!

3 comments:

SJT said...

In Jason's defense, that big pink bunny does look a little frightening. Hopefully next year Jason will like him better.

Erin said...

OK, seriously. I was actually scared of the bunny, and I'm just looking at a picture. Also, I have a shot like this of me with Santa and it is seriously one of my favorite pics.

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

Jason's mom used to be afraid of clowns. Even at 6 years of age, she was very skeptical of Minnie Mouse at Disneyworld, in contrast to her 3 year old sister who broke through the crowd to hold Minnie's hand.
Nanee