- I received another gift yesterday: my friend Lori came over and cooked me breakfast! she brought over pancake mix, bacon, eggs, english muffins. it was so fun to have the company! and Jason was a fabulous napper- slept from 8:15- 10:30am... so we had plenty of grownup time to cook and talk and eat and clean up. (well, Lori cooked and cleaned up!)
- I also wanted to include the latest photos of Jason lifting his little head. this has been quite a struggle for him, as he usually cries during tummy time. but, lately, he has managed to lift his head and hold it up for quite awhile. even though he still hates tummy time, at least he is trying more!
- that's all for now! we are going to Michigan for the weekend, so the blog will continue next week...
4 comments:
Wowsers, you are set for life! I hope you guys have fun at Miniwanca and Jason has fun meeting everyone. Thanks for thinking about Sarge, he is feeling much better and being rough and loud playing. Be safe on your trip! LOVE YOU ALL!
He's such a cute boy! Congrats!
Sandra, I have loved reading these blogs, I'm so glad you're back!! I need to come by and meet Mr. George
yay for FUN presents!!!
Post a Comment